Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introduction

Greetings fellow bloggers, I have created this blog zone to talk about video games we're interested in. We plan on making reviews, hopefully keep you updated on the latest news in the video game industry, as well as future release dates for upcoming games!

Well I will introduce myself. My name is Andrew, 19 years old, and at the moment, I only own a Ps3. My PSN is Wafflejaw, and I enjoy playing online games with friends, as well as randoms. I've been playing games for many many years now, and I plan on playing for many more. Hopefully if you come accross this blog, my friends and my reviews will hopefully help you pick out a great game to play on your consoles. I haven't been able to play games as much as I could recently because I just got a new puppy, but I plan on picking up my controller one of these days.

Enjoy your visit. We'll be glad to talk to you!

- Wafflejaw

No comments:

Post a Comment